AimPutt Training Device
The Basic AimPutt training pack
AimPutt is designed to help golfers ensure their eyes are looking directly down the intended line when putting. Making it much easier to hole them testy 4 footers !!!
Aimputt will help all standards of players hole more Putts consistently.
AimPutt tunes Perception with your vision typically 6 week’s training followed by a few minutes weekly calibration.
AimPutt helps you find perfect Dynamic Balance to Build the perfect Putting Stroke .
AimPutt is used by Putter Fitters and Tour pro’s
The Putting Trainer provides instant visual feedback on your putting setup to help you become a more consistent putter.
When you set up to the ball using AimPutt, you should find that the alignment stick cuts the hole directly in half.
Become a winner 🏆 Start AimPutt Training
- AimPutt Device in Carry Case
- AimPutt carbon fibre tour stick
- Ball Marker 2 Tees
- Easy to practice at home using a putting matt or on the putting green
- Works with AimPutt Tour Stick approx 8.5 mm
- The trainer also acts as a putting gate for instant feedback on your start line
- set up 3 ft from ball requires less than 2.5 degree of face angle open/closed
- recalibrate your setup quickly
- Portable and easily fits into your golf bag
used by Professionals on DP World Tour Challenge Tour Korn Ferry Tour LET Tour KPGA and KLPGA LET Access .
We Ship worldwide
please allow extra time for international customs
Find out more on how it works.
When will you send my order?
We hold our stock in the UK meaning we are able to quickly pack and ship all orders.
Orders are usually shipped on the same day as placing an order or the next working day.
How much does delivery cost?
Our standard delivery options are as follows:
- UK Standard Delivery (2 - 4 days) - £2.99
- EU Standard Delivery (3 - 17 days) - £9.99
- USA & Canada Standard Delivery (3 - 17 days) - £15.00
- Rest of World Delivery (3 - 17 days) - £29.99
All deliveries are trackable, sent by Royal Mail Tracked Delivery.
Can I track my delivery?
Sure. We send all orders by tracked delivery. If you haven’t received your order in the expected time frame (as indicated above) please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll provide you with a tracking number.
How is my order shipped?
We deliberately use the minimum amount of packaging possible to help reduce our impact on the environment.
Our packaging is strong & durable and ensures that your products arrive in perfect condition.
We have a 30 day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, unless faulty, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it along with all original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
How to return an item
To start a return, please contact us at email@example.com.
If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how to return your order including where to send your package.
Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
- You will be responsible for paying for shipping costs when returning an item
- Original shipping costs are non-refundable
- The cost of the original shipping will be deducted from your refund i.e. only the item value will be refunded
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not.
If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
If it’s been more than 5 working days and you haven’t yet been refunded, please get in contact with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note, we do not offer exchanges. The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
Damages and issues
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and help to resolve it.